The New Lip Sleeping Mask gently melts dead skin cells and makes the lips feel smooth, supple and elastic during sleep. Its
Berry Mix Complex™ which enriched with vitamin C and antioxidants helps reduce the fine lines on the lips. The patented
technology boasts hyaluronic acid and minerals to form a film over the lips to lock in moisture and active ingredients. It contains a pleasant sweet and fruity berry scent helps you relax and sleep better at night.
How to Use
1. Apply generously and leave on overnight.
2. Gently wipe off the next morning.
1. You can apply before makeup as a prep. It works great under matte lipstick and keep your lip hydrated all day.
2. You can also apply on the top of matte lipstick to get a new glossy look.
Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax, Shea Butter, Synthetic Wax, Candelilla Wax, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Hydrogenated Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Mica, Astrocaryum murumuru Seed Butter, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Aromatics, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Methicone, Carnauba Wax, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, CI 15985, CI 15850, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Water, Potassium Alginate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Lycium Fruit Extract, Cranberry Fruit Extract, Strawberry Fruit Extract, Raspberry Fruit Extract, Sapindus mukurossi Fruit Extract, Blueberry Fruit Extract, Rubus chamaemorus Seed Extract, Coffee Extract, Chenopodium quinoa Seed Extract, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbyl Glucoside
If red spots, swelling, or irritation occurs while using this product, discontinue use immediately and consult your dermatologist.
Do not apply on areas with injuries or dermatitis.
Keep away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
1. If the following symptoms occur while using this product, discontinue use immediately and consult your dermatologist:
(1) Red spots, swelling, itching, or irritation
(2) If the application area develops the symptoms above after exposure to direct sunlight.
2. Do not apply on areas with injuries, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Storage & Handling
(1) Keep the cap closed after use.
(2) Keep out of reach of children.
(3) Keep away from direct sunlight and extreme high or low temperatures.